Information in other languages
Information from authorities about the coronavirus and covid-19 in other languages.
- Norrköping Municipality strongly advises against visits to special accommodations for elderly and people with dementia, as well as visits to group- or service accommodations.
- The Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendation that upper secondary schools should conduct distance education expired on April 1st 2021. Principals and the educational office can still decide on distance education based on local needs and conditions. The education office follows the development of the situation and announces if there are any changes.
- All municipal compulsory schools in grades 7-9 with the exception of the special school (särskolan) switched to remote learning the 18th of December 2020. By the 11th of january 2021 teaching on site was resumed. The education office follows the development of the situation and announces if there are any changes.
- The libraries are closed for the general public at the moment. Norrköping city library, which is located at Söder Tull, is open for self service Monday til Friday between 2pm and 6pm. During this time, visitors can only collect and return reserved books and other media. During opening hours for self-service, a maximum of 8 people are allowed in the library.
- The 1st of june Norrköpings Stadsmuseum (The City Museum of Norrköping) opens up for visitors again.
The 1st of june Cnema opens upp. More information can be found on Cnemas webbsite
The 4th of june Norrköpings Konstmuseum (Norrköping Art Museum) opens up for visitors.
During the month of june Visualiseringscenter is open at saturdays.
- The municipal bathing facilities are closed for the general public. This also includes the smaller bathing facilities in Norrköpings outer areas – Råsslabadet, Åbybadet, and Skärblackabadet.
Den 14th of June the outdoor bath, and the swimminghall at Centralbadet opens up for the general public. When it reopens restrictions will apply outdoors and the pandemic law inhouse. Himmelstalundsbadet is also opening the 14th of June, with restrictions.
- The municipality’s indoor sports facilities are open för activities för children and youths born 2002 or later. Adults who are not leaders should not visit the indoor facilities. Outdoor activities for associations may be conducted in accordance with current recommendations. More informaton (in Swedish)
- Kulturskolan is open for pupils born 2004 and later. The teaching takes place on site at Kulturskolan and in Hörsalen. More information (in Swedish)
- Stadsarkivet (The City Archives) will be closed for visits but will hand out documents for orders through phone: 011-15 11 75 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Kontaktcenters (Contact Centre’s) reception will remain open, but with a maximum of four visitors at a time. To reduce the risk of spreading the virus the general public is advised that if possible refrain from visiting and instead get in touch with the Contact Centre via phone: 011-15 00 00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The government has decided on amendments to the so-called restriction ordinance. The changes are from the 1st of June and entail, among other things, new restrictions on participation in public gatherings and public events. More information
Information for people who are getting vaccinated in nineteen different languages. The information are produced by The Public Health Agency of Sweden.
Information about the vaccination process of covid-19 in different languages. The posters are produced by The Public Health Agency of Sweden.
Right now there are many people who want to get vaccinated for COVID-19, and fraudsters are taking advantage of this. Every week the police receive reports of attempted fraud, typically phone scams. Fraudsters keep finding new ways of scamming people, but there are two things to keep in mind if someone contacts you about the vaccine:
- The vaccine is free. If someone asks for payment, it’s a scam.
- Healthcare services will never call you unexpectedly to ask you to identify yourself with your security token or your BankID.
You can find more information in the documents below:
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Enligsh (pdf, 93.7 kB)
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Somali (pdf, 75.8 kB)
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Arabic (pdf, 115 kB)
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Spanish (pdf, 73.2 kB)
Information about the sharpened restrictions in different languages.
Posters with the national sharpened restrictions from the 14th of December in differens languages. The posters are in A3. They are produced by Länsstyrelsen Östergötland och Region Östergötland.
Information from Norrköpings kommun about the coronavirus and covid-19 in other languages.
602 24 Norrköping