Information in other languages
Information from authorities about the coronavirus and covid-19 in other languages.
- Norrköping Municipality strongly advises against visits to special accommodations for elderly and people with dementia, as well as visits to group- or service accommodations.
- The upper secondary schools (gymnasieskolorna) conduct a combination of remote learning and teaching on site. This was decided on the 25th of january 2021.
- All municipal compulsory schools in grades 7-9 with the exception of the special school (särskolan) switched to remote learning the 18th of December 2020. By the 11th of january 2021 teaching on site was resumed. The education office follows the development of the situation and announces if there are any changes.
- The libraries are closed for the general public at the moment. Norrköping city library, which is located at Söder Tull, is open for self service Monday til Friday between 2pm and 6pm. During this time, visitors can only collect and return reserved books and other media. During opening hours for self-service, a maximum of 8 people are allowed in the library.
- Norrköpings Konstmuseum (Norrköping Art Museum) and Norrköpings Stadsmuseum (The City Museum of Norrköping) as well as Visualiseringscenter are closed for the general public. All programs, exhibitions, screenings and other arrangements are cancelled. Digital arrangements can occur.
- The municipal bathing facilities are closed for the general public. This also includes the smaller bathing facilities in Norrköpings outer areas – Råsslabadet, Åbybadet, and Skärblackabadet.
- The municipality’s indoor sports facilities are open för activities för children and youths born 2002 or later. Adults who are not leaders should not visit the indoor facilities. Outdoor activities for assosiations may be conducted in accordance with current recommendations. More informaton (in Swedish)
- Kulturskolan is open for pupils born 2004 and later. The teaching takes place on site at Kulturskolan and in Hörsalen. More information (in Swedish)
- Stadsarkivet (The City Archives) will be closed for visits but will hand out documents for orders through phone: 011-15 11 75 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kontaktcenters (Contact Centre’s) reception will remain open, but with a maximum of four visitors at a time. To reduce the risk of spreading the virus the general public is advised that if possible refrain from visiting and instead get in touch with the Contact Centre via phone: 011-15 00 00 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- The limitation of crowd gatherings of a maximum of eight people that Länsstyrelsen Östergötland has decided on, will remain for all public gatherings and public events in Norrköping except funerals where instead 20 participants are allowed. Restaurants must limit the number of customers present at one table to four people.
Information for people who are getting vaccinated in nineteen different languages. The information are produced by The Public Health Agency of Sweden.
Information about the vaccination process of covid-19 in different languages. The posters are produced by The Public Health Agency of Sweden.
Right now there are many people who want to get vaccinated for COVID-19, and fraudsters are taking advantage of this. Every week the police receive reports of attempted fraud, typically phone scams. Fraudsters keep finding new ways of scamming people, but there are two things to keep in mind if someone contacts you about the vaccine:
- The vaccine is free. If someone asks for payment, it’s a scam.
- Healthcare services will never call you unexpectedly to ask you to identify yourself with your security token or your BankID.
You can find more information in the documents below:
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Enligsh (pdf, 93.7 kB)
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Somali (pdf, 75.8 kB)
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Arabic (pdf, 115 kB)
Beware of vaccine scams, information in Spanish (pdf, 73.2 kB)
Information about the sharpened restrictions in different languages.
Posters with the national sharpened restrictions from the 14th of December in differens languages. The posters are in A3. They are produced by Länsstyrelsen Östergötland och Region Östergötland.
Information from Norrköpings kommun about the coronavirus and covid-19 in other languages.
602 24 Norrköping